Sunday, October 17, 2010

College Lodgings

Some pictures of my Oxford space, taken when I first arrived.  I've since decorated (and rearranged) my room, so this was just first impression documentation.  Hopefully you're properly impressed.

interesting wood designs in the ceiling

oh the beauty of bare bulbs . . . 

miniature table, perfect for afternoon tea and biscuits

the original room setup, currently reversed

the kitchen with the baby windows
(but free washing, and bright overhead) 

 our incredibly disgusting table, that no amount of scrubbing
will clean (we're investing in a table cloth)

 the narrow hallway

and last but not least, the bathroom
(which I'm sure you all really wanted to picture)

1 comment:

Mideast Mag said...

Thanks. Post some of how it is now, too (please). It's fun to see your place. And what's the view like out your window?